Dr. Trammel's sub-speciality is golf psychology. Due to his extensive golf background, he is considered an expert in that sport. Dr. Trammel works with players on all levels and on every Tour to include every aspect of their game. Examples include:
- How - When - What - Where to Practice
- Course Management Strategies
- Analyzing Golf Course Architecture
- Golf Mindfulness Techniques
- Complete Swing Analysis
- Putting Psychology
- Wedge Strategies
- Caddy Services
GOLF CONSULTATION PACKAGES
Dr. Trammel's credentials in golf are unique (to say the least). No other person in the United States (or perhaps the world) has his depth of experience in the sport of golf. Why? Dr. Trammel played professional golf for many years, has taught the game since 1989, invented and manufactured over a dozen (12) golf training devices when he operated ShotSavers Golf, is a published author of a golf instruction book, written dozens of position papers while attending University and graduate school, and earned his Masters Degree and Doctorate in Athletic Counseling and Sport Psychology. He still plays competitive golf to this day and caddies for many of his golf clients. Your game will improve if you are coachable and open to a different way of learning. Dr. Trammel's methodology called The Puzzle has been wildly successful with his golf clients due to the detail of his consultation that no one else can deliver. Why? No other sports psychologist has Dr. Trammel's golfing background. Golf Packages usually include a hybrid model of video, text/phone, and on-course work. Dr. Trammel will spend many hours with you (or your golfing athlete) working with them on every aspect of their game (other than swing mechanics if they already have a coach). This package is the only 1 that is not billed based on time because of the amount of time Dr. Trammel spends with his clients on the course. If you are a serious golfer or the parent of a competitive, golfing athlete, go to the Contact page and tell us about your game, what you want to do and your situation, and we'll email you a personalized price list with recommendations.
- Single Consult - Designed for the athlete who needs a quick overview of their situation and who also may be familiar with the basic concepts of sport psychology. Minimum of 2 consults. $250
- 3 Consults (2 Online + 1 - 9 Hole Walk Along) - Consists of 2 Video Sessions and 1 Cart Caddy Session with Dr. Trammel in Birmingham. Any greens fees or other expenses not included. $450
- 6 ONLINE Consults - Consists of 6 Online sessions only over a 5 week period. $695
- Packages of 6 or 12 (MOST POPULAR) - These packages are designed for long term growth and learning due to the time spent together building rapport. They usually run anywhere between 5 - 7 weeks for the Package of 6 and Quarterly (3 months) for the package of 12. These packages consist of a combination of in-person and online consults (3 Online + 3 Caddy Sessions or 6 Online + 6 Caddy Sessions) In Birmingham. $895 - $1695. Call if outside Birmingham for fee.
- 6 or 12 Month Contracts - For the serious athlete who would like unlimited access to Level 3 Sports. These 2 packages are the most comprehensive because they allow the client unlimited access to Dr. Trammel via phone, text, video, or email. Also, Dr. Trammel will spend several in-person visits with the client as can be scheduled. All expenses incurred with in-person visits will be absorbed by the client in these 2 packages. $10K - $20K
Dr. Trammel through his years in golf.